• The “Almost” 70’s Style Jeans

    The “Almost” 70’s Style Jeans

    The Flared Jean Pants It’s called having a “flare”; a flare for fashion, style, and the things you love. It also reminds me of the ’70-’80’s era and the pictures I used to look at of my parents sporting such…

    View Post
    Follow on


    Hello, Are We Friends Yet?

    You have Successfully Subscribed!